<
[-]
Latest Threads
Possible ebola case in Hawaii

Last Post
Yesterday 11:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Some Medical literature indicates Ebola could be...

Last Post
Yesterday 08:19 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 98
CDC about Ebola: "We are all connected by the ai...

Last Post
Yesterday 07:58 PM
» Replies: 11
» Views: 87
Prayers for Dallas Texas

Last Post
Yesterday 07:54 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 12
Severe respiratory illness striking More Than 90...

Last Post
Yesterday 07:47 PM
» Replies: 28
» Views: 295
The Ultimate Ebola Thread

Last Post
Yesterday 07:23 PM
» Replies: 183
» Views: 2176
Ebola in the USA has started ! First case in Tex...

Last Post
Yesterday 06:53 PM
» Replies: 25
» Views: 171

[-]

Comet ISON Changes Course for Earth: what if that guy was right?
10-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Comet ISON Changes Course for Earth: what if that guy was right?
Remember the crazy comet ison conspiracy theory that predicted we were gonna get wiped out soon? Well, call me crazy but I don't think a comet can change course this way. Is it a comet?? Or something else?
I remember the guy that started that topic was part of some official team of experts studying the comet itself, for the govment. He suggested to prepare for it and that his coworkers and family were already making preparations. This was, if I recall correctly, about 1 month ago maybe. The way I understood it was that there was something way worse than the comet itself coming along with it.
Have you noticed the last 50 meteors map shows the USA being hit everywhere?

[Image: 0gaQe29.jpg]

Now check this out, what if that inside guy has been right all this time?

Comet ISON Changes Course for Earth

Quote:<National Report> Monday the National Report covered a report from the Russian Federal Space Agency (ROSCOMOS) that claims Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) has made a number of “unexpected orbital adjustments” in the past 30 days that defy scientific explanation. This information was made public through the Kremlin but as of press time today the story remains unreported by media sources outside Russia.
To clarify what the Russian report means I contacted a source the National Report has used many times in the past to clarify NASA press releases. Retired NASA astronomer David Gould, 68, of Santa Barbara, CA., confirmed yesterday that American scientist tracking Comet ISON estimated last September that on its original course the comet would safely pass Earth on 26 December 2013 at approximately 0.426 A.U., or 63 million + kilometers
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/comet-ison-cha...6JThn.dpuf

I don't know but it seems the writer has done his homework. Now that the shutdown is over and that everybody got their bunkers ready, it's the calm before the storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2013, 07:17 AM
RE: Comet ISON Changes Course for Earth: what if that guy was right?
I believe that blogger started posting on sept. 7th saying we have 60 days.

That would put us right around nov 7th.

He was not actually prepping, he was full blown bugging out to the ozarks with friends & family.

I remember ISON started making "course corrections" as it was nearing mars...and 5 or 6 countries have satalites orbiting mars, yet NONE of them took a picture (or released a pic) of ISON...curious.

Then we have the nasa shutdown along with the gov't shutdown.

Is nasa back up & running yet?

Hell, we should welcome our new Isonian overlords...They gotta be better than the leaders we have now!

Some guy at another site wrote something that has nothing to do with ISON...I am making the ISON connection as a possible "piece of the puzzel".

He said he's an astonomer who used to have rights to time on the McDonald Observatory - the big cigar...the hobby-eberly telescope (I have no idea what state that's in).

But he claims that now the dept. of defense (DOD) has taken over the telescope & will have it locked down until Nov 10th. He cannot use it until then.

Hmmmm...interesting date.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
10-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the correction. Any bets as to what it could be other than aliens? maybe a virus? or another celestial object coming along?
10-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Welp, I done went & did some googlin'.

And I found that the COMA around ISON is 50,000-75,000 Km.

Then I done went & did some more googlin'.

And found that the earths diameter is 12,700 Km.

OOOOOOOOOOKK...

The coma around ISON is 4 to 6 times the size of the earth???

Who knows...maybe we're about to get peppered (like a shotgun blast).

10-17-2013, 04:49 PM
You sure they didn't mean 5,000 km? I am finding conflicting measurements.
http://cometison.wordpress.com/2013/04/2...ope-image/

Check this out. What if it actually hits something else like the moon. Or if somehow it gets so close to the sun it generates a massive solar flare and EMP.

And look at this! It could get as bright as the sun. I remind you that scientists have been talking about a second sun in appearing in 2013 for a while now.

This is a good read, talks about cult too.
Quote:Some people very boldly claim that ISON might appear as bright as the Sun, and while the comet has the potential to reach the magnitude of -13 (equal as the full Moon), it would really be unprecedented if it would reach even close to magnitude of -26.74 as the Sun shines

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2013/05...ary-comet/
10-18-2013, 04:35 PM
If ya google "ISON coma Km" it's pretty uniform between 50,000 and 75,000 Km...However there are newer hits that say ISONs coma has now grown to 80,000 Km.

10-18-2013, 04:46 PM
this page gives a pretty good size chart of the comet in relation to earth to moon distances,,calling it possibly the longest tail of any comet ever in recorded history, interesting

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/esc...s/Tail.pdf
[-] The following 1 user Likes thefury's post:
aliens51 (10-18-2013)
10-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the document fury. That's the tail though right? I assume the tail is mostly gas and debris? How about the diameter of the comet itself? I can't find it on that pic.
10-18-2013, 05:55 PM
I read somewhere that the nucleus of ISON is only 3 Km. I'm talking about the coma of ISON (which is the haze/particles/debris around the nucleus.

But let me re-check that 3 Km nucleus...I'm not 100% sure.

Correction: nucleus is roughly 3 miles (5 km) across.

10-18-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks Ron, well I am not sure what type of damage that would cause. What's for certain is that it will be bright.

Another thing is what is bringing with it in the debris, or who knows what.

Of course getting hit would be huge too.

[-]
Quick Reply

Disable AutoMedia embedding for this link.   AutoMedia MP3 Playlist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Comet observer John Bortle says he doesn't like the look of ISON at all aliens51 18 753 12-06-2013 06:30 PM
Last Post: aliens51
  Not so fast. Comet ISON still alive! aliens51 4 306 11-29-2013 02:43 PM
Last Post: aliens51